Attorney Neil D. Petkovic of Chapman LLC is an experienced investor advocate who has devoted years of his practice to the representation of aggrieved investors in arbitration before the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) as well as in state and federal courts. Prior to joining Chapman, LLC, Mr. Petkovic was in private practice, and before that was an associate at a well-known Cleveland area securities arbitration law firm.
Mr. Petkovic is a lifelong resident of Northeast Ohio. He received his Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance from Kent State University, graduating Cum Laude. Mr. Petkovic received his Juris Doctor from Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, Cleveland State University, where he was a recipient of the Barrister’s Scholarship, the Joel Jay Finer Criminal Procedure Award, as well as being on the Dean’s List.
- Supreme Court of Ohio
- United States District Court, Northern District of Ohio
- BBA – Kent State University
- Juris Doctor, Cleveland-Marshall College of Law – Cleveland State University
- Public Investors Arbitration Bar Association (Member
- Akron Bar Association (Member)
- Bar Applicant Interview Committee (Member)
- Fee Dispute Arbitration Committee (Arbitration Panelist)
- Grievance Investigative Sub-Committee (Member)
- Unauthorized Practice of Law Committee (Vice Chair) – former
- West Shore Bar Association (Member)